How to use the Search function
- You can enter keyword text you want to search for in the top search box and press "Search" button
- Now you will be given a list of resources that contain the text somewhere within the resources title, description, standards, etc.
- Press the "Resources" menu item, or press the "Search" button without entering text, to return a list of all resources
- Use the "Add Search Criteria" drop down boxes to apply filters to narrow down your results to specific content
- You may add as many filters as you like to further narrow down the content
- You can remove a filter by clicking the minus (-) sign next to the applied filter in the "Current search" block
- Apply sorts by clicking a link in the "Sort by" block
- Click the link a second time to reverse the sort order
- To create a new search, simply type new text in the search bar and hit the "Search" button again.
- Note that this resets any active filters that have been applied.